Saturday, July 25, 2009

Holy Moses!

So the other day Chase was watching the "Smile" channel, which is basically Christian singing and dancing shows all day, and few cartoons. The cartoon about Moses when he was a baby was on and Chase was really enjoying it,(well maybe he was a little bored of it if you interpret yawns into boredom...haha). But he did seem to be pretty content. It made me laugh a little when Moses was put in the basket into the river on the cartoon because one of Chase's first pictures strongly resembled this. DeeDee was the first to notice this resemblence, and when I saw the cartoon, I thought it was pretty similiar, down to the blue blanket and all. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the tv with Moses in the basket. I was filming the show a little bit, when something totally unexpected came up at the end. It's almost like one of those emails you would get where you are staring at the screen and then all of the sudden the scary face pops up... I think this is suppose to be hickory dickory dock or humpty dumpty I don't know, but it sure looked scary and came out of nowhere!!!

0 comments: