Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Christmas pictures and Kaylee's 2 month

We finally got to view our Christmas pictures online! The day after we took our pictures, the computer crashed,and for whatever reason, they never got uploaded to their computer website. I went to take Kaylee for her 2 month pictures the other day, and told them of the problem and of course it was fixed immediately! Probably because they were wanting me to buy more pictures, however I just wanted them online so I could put them on my blog, even if they do have their logo across all of them. :)













Look how much Kaylee has changed in just a month and a half!!! She is growing waaayyy to fast.






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures!

You are right, Kaylee has changed a lot. I like the pic of Chase giving you a kiss.

Love, DeeDee