Friday, August 14, 2009

Monday's with DeeDee

On Monday's Chase gets to go play with his DeeDee while I am at work. This Monday Bobo was in town so he got to get some play time in with Chase as well!!! Chase was pretty excited.

He really thinks his Bobo is funny, we got to hear Chase laugh for the first time when Bobo was making funny faces and noises at him!! It was pretty cute. I got to see it but unfortunately the day he was laughing I didn't have my camera to get a video.

Chase loves to look at himself in the mirror with DeeDee, he always gets the biggest smile on his face.

We are really glad DeeDee is available to watch Chase on Mondays so Danny can get a little rest from working overnight before he has to work again Monday night. And I know DeeDee loves being able to spend some time with her grandson!!!

0 comments: