Friday, October 9, 2009

Family Fun Friday at the Fair!!

For our Friday fun this week, we went to the fair with Grampy Grimmace.

(we needed someone to take this picture so I could have been the pink ice cream!)

We tried to spend most of the time in the buildings looking around since it was a pretty chilly day, but it was fun to get all bundled up.


Here is Grampy showing Chase some animals...



I think Chase was a little jealous of these animals and their food, since mommy brought bottles but forgot to pack formula. Oops!


Here is Chase trying to figure out how this man's legs got sooooo long! (too bad I cut off his head in the picture!)


Grampy was caught! Couldn't resist the chocolate covered bacon! That's ok, Bobo couldn't turn down the fried twinkie last weekend when we went to the fair...


Here is a picture of Bobo watching the Bobo from last Saturday at the fair..


And Bobo pushing the stroller around the fair while Chase took a little snooze...


Chase snoozed for most of the time on both visits to the fair. I probably would have taken a little nap myself if someone was pushing me around and I was all reclined in a comfy stroller. Especially today when he was all bundled up with a soft blanket... I was a little envious. :)

0 comments: