Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Summer Fun!!!

Chase is enjoying every moment of his first summer of walking! Here are a few photos of what he's been up to...

Sprinklers...



Of course, more ZOO time.... It's almost as if the animals were posing for pictures this time too!!





And our first trip to the bouncy barn!!! We met my friend Samantha and her son Nathan here, we had so much fun, and then we went to McDonald's, Chase came home and was pooped out!!! He went right down for a nap!








Finally some cabinets it's OK to open and close!!!

The bouncy barn wore Chase out!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like Chase is having a really fun summer. I know that he LOVES having his mommy home with him all the time now! I think you were trying to trick me into believing that was a real turtle so I would have to yell at you about getting so close! It almost worked.

love, DeeDee