Saturday, December 25, 2010

Here comes Santa Clause!!!!

After a fun day and a nice church service, we returned home to get ready for Santa's arrival. Christmas is getting to be SOOO much fun!!!!




Ta-daaa!!! Santa has made it to the Hartman's! Can't wait to see Chase's face when he sees all the new toys!


Chase slept good until about 1 in the morning, then he was up almost EVERY hour!!! I don't know if he was excited, or just exhausted. About the fourth wake up, I finally decided to let him sleep in bed with mom and dad (for the first time). He did pretty good and went right to sleep, although I don't think I ever did. Chase woke around 7:30, and the magic began!
He walked out into the living room and was so excited! He yells CHOO CHOO!!!!



Then he discovers the drums!


Back to the trains...



Hey look! I got some blocks too!!



Silly Daddy...


We went over to Gramma's for some dinner and dirty Santa. It was fun to see everyone, it had been a long time since we have all been together since we were snowed in last year!!!


My beautiful mama



Self portrait of me and dad

0 comments: