Saturday, January 29, 2011

Choooo Choooo!!!!

When I was working on Friday, Daddy decided he would take Chase to see Grampy's train. It was a beautiful day to be outside!


All Aboard!!!


You think Chase is lucky just to sit on the train... well that's not all... Chase actually got to help Grampy DRIVE the train, blow the horn, and make a delivery!!!








I love the look on Chase's face here... it's like he was sneaking to blow the horn. (But I heard he was actually to afraid to blow the horn himself)


What a fun day! I am sure Chase was in heaven, seeing as how trains are just about the coolest thing ever to him. Thanks Grampy!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one LUCKY little boy!

I am sure Grampy had as much fun as Chase did.

love, DeeDee

Anonymous said...

What a FUN day for Chase!!!

Love, Soosie