Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Catching Up...

I haven't been able to post in a couple weeks, so here is an update... I will start with the monthly chair picture to show how much Chase has grown this last month! Here is from July 29th....

And here is from what was suppose to be August 29th, but I forgot so it was really taken September 1st....

Chase is growing at a rapid rate as you can see!
We went back to the doctor a couple of weeks ago, Chase had an ear infection that ended up settling in his chest. We saw a new doctor, Dr Hillary, and I loved her. She was so much better than our original doctor. I mean our original doctor was nice, and we chose to start with her because she was the doctor that was with Chase when he was in ICU after he was born. But Dr Hillary is just so much more personable, and she paid attention to Chase and talked to him, she didn't just come in and ask me what was going on and do the basic check up on Chase and leave like the first doctor did. ANYWAY, Chase is getting his 4 month shots on the 21st with the old doctor, and then we are going to start seeing Dr Hillary for all other needs. And after all that spiel on the doctors, Chase is doing much much better, thanks to his penguin humidifier, the congestion is gone!

Chase has learned a new trick with his mouth. Some call it spitting, but I am going to call it blowing bubbles...ha! He mainly does this when he is playing, like in the video, I am hoping it continues to be a playtime thing and it doesn't start up when he is eating his cereal. I have a feeling that is wishful thinking...

Here is Chase's latest toy, I was able to find a good deal on an excersaucer at the Just Between Friends sale, and Chase just loves it. He has been wanting to "stand up" and this toy enables him to feel like a big boy. He likes to talk to all the toys and he usually goes full circle in the thing before he gets bored of it.



We had a good labor day weekend, Friday night we had Grampy Grimmace over for some eggplant parmesean. He and Chase had a little nap while I was cooking...

Saturday evening we all went over to Aunt Linda's to watch the OU game. I forgot my camera, so I don't have any pics of the evening. Chase was pretty tired from the night before, he stayed up and watched the TU game with Grampy so he went to bed kind of late. With all the excitement Saturday he didn't want to sleep either, although he kept nodding off on people when they held him. I wish I had my camera for that because it was quite funny... everyone was calling him Nod Jr.
Sunday Chase and I went to DeeDee and Bobo's for dinner, and again, I forgot the camera, so I have no pictures of our evening. But it was nice, we had dinner, played, and took a good walk in the neighborhood. Chase was pretty exhausted from the weekend and has slept really well these last two nights.
Tomorrow we are going to Dave and Buster's for the first time, I am sure it will be just as exciting for Chase as Incredible Pizza was, hopefully I will remember the camera and I can put some pictures of that adventure up soon!!!

0 comments: