Friday, September 18, 2009

Coweta city festival???

I had high hopes for our "family Friday" outing when I saw that Coweta was having their fair. I was thinking, oh it's a small town, it won't be that crowded, we can go walk around and come home. Well, I can't say I was wrong...it definitely was not crowded, we did walk down the two block midway, and we came home. I should have taken it as a sign that we didn't need to even get out when we realized we had forgotten Chase's stroller, but instead, we ran to Walmart and got him a cheap little $12 stroller. I'm glad we have the new wheels, it's nice just to keep something like that in the car, that may have been the funnest thing that came out of our little adventure....

Just getting ready to go in... still excited about going to a fair!!!

Excitement quickly shifting to disappointment...

Could this possibly be a ghost town???

Ahhh there are a few people....

Chase was not amused....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! he will LOVE the bright lights and action at the BIG Tulsa State Fair!!!