Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Woodward Park

So I thought I would take Chase to Woodward park and possibly get some cute fall pictures. The visit to the park started out calm and curious in the rose garden..


And then... he was off and running!!!



One day, I will be as tall as this tree....


Look mom! Leaves that aren't brown!!


Let's see what I can get into over this way!


What is this??? Rocks??? I have never climbed on such things before, and I will touch each one out here!







This is the look of a kid having a grand ole time!!!


Finally sitting still!!! I can get a still shot picture! Oh, but his cup is in his face...


So much for snapping a cute fall picture... Oh well, he had fun running around, exploring, and climbing on every rock he could get on to.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you both had so much fun! What a cutie pie! :)

Love, Suzy